الاثنين، 28 سبتمبر 2020

 In the name of God, praise be to God.

Where are you, my lost cat, I have searched for you everywhere in the world until I have not found someone who looks like you.

Is it possible that there is a cat that resembles you, my beautiful cat? Is there really someone to match you or to match your beauty? Where do you go? My cat is it reasonable that she is hiding to see how I behave Do you want to search for her? I am sure that I will find him, whether today or tomorrow. I loved her even for her love. I drafted a special constitution for her that governs the relationship between me and her, so that my love for her love does not come to me. From me while I dive starting, please show me inside, but tell me you have seen anything other than you inside me

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق